THE HME GROUP:
The HME Group began its operations in the construction and manufacturing industries in 1996. Continued strategic growth over the last 25+ years has transformed HME into a thriving group with seven companies, fourteen divisions, and offices in four states. This makes the HME group an ideal place for individuals looking for a career path that offers opportunities for professional growth, success, and advancement.
What to Expect:
- To gain an in-depth understanding of manufacturing operations through management accounting functions.
- To be involved in job performance reviews including profit analysis and providing feedback to the production and estimating departments.
- To be involved in cash management functions including all accounts receivable and payable activities.
- To coordinate with project management team on monthly cost projections.
- To prepare monthly financial reports for internal and external parties.
- To lead the accounting department and ensure accurate and timely financial reporting.
- To be involved in commission and incentive calculations.
- Coordination with other HME Group Companies on related party accounting matters.
- Collaboration with other departments to ensure needed financial information is available for decision making purposes.
- The freedom to complete work assignments with as much or little support as needed.
Qualifications & Experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- 8+ years of accounting experience required
- A high degree of integrity and professionalism
- Motivation to succeed