Weekend Production Supervisor
THE HME GROUP:
Topeka Foundry Inc. is a leading precision machine shop specializing in industrial, commercial, and aerospace applications. We offer a diverse range of manufacturing capabilities, including large machined and fabricated components, turnkey assemblies, and services.
HME Group Companies is seeking a Weekend Shift Production Supervisor for our downtown Topeka campus. This pivotal role requires a skilled leader with a strong focus on accountability and performance. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess excellent communication and management skills, we want to hear from you.
- Schedule for this position will be Fri/Sat/Sun 6am-7pm with additional availability as needed.
- Communicate effectively with weekend shift employees and management outside of the weekend shift.
- Maintain a well-organized production environment to enhance efficiency and workflow.
- Delegate tasks effectively and provide coaching to empower and develop the weekend shift team.
- Uphold the highest standards of integrity in all professional interactions.
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic to set an example for the weekend shift team.
- Foster positive relationships with team members and collaborate with various departments.
- Adapt to changing production demands. Make informed and timely decisions to optimize production processes and understand how decisions can impact the profitability of a project.
- Establish and maintain high standards for performance and quality.
- Effectively address and resolve conflicts within the team to maintain a positive working environment.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Proven experience in a supervisory or managerial role within a production or manufacturing environment required.
- Strong leadership and motivational skills required.
- Knowledge of machine shop operations, including experience with various materials and machining processes preferred.
- Experience working with CNC and manual machinery and CNC programming preferred.
- Familiarity with welding, cutting, and other fabrication techniques preferred.